Charities & Organisations
- The Royal British Legion - The Royal British Legion provides lifelong support for the Armed Forces community - serving men and women, veterans, and their families.
- ssafa The Armed Forces Charity - Whatever challenges they’re facing, members of the Armed Forces community can rely on SSAFA.
- Help For Heroes - Help for Heroes is a British charity launched on 1 October 2007 to help provide better facilities for British servicemen and women who have been wounded or injured in the line of duty.
- Combat stress - The Veterans' mental health charity
- Heads Together - Mental Awareness Campaign run by The Duke of Cambridge, The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Henry of Wales